The Lowara Minibox is suitable for delivering clean water to main sewer lines located at a higher level, or where gravity drainage is not possible.
- The station is equipped with a DOC submersible pump, with flow rate up to 230 l/min and head up to 11 m
- Passes suspended solids up to 10 mm diameter
- Equipped with float switch for automatic operation
- 85 litres high density polyethylene tank
- 1 1/4” flexible pipe flexible pipe equipped with a check valve; left or right- hand connection.
- Power cord outlet
- Three types of 40 mm diameter pipe inlets
- Basin to be filled with sand or gravel to filter solid particles
- The Minibox station can be equipped with a DOC3 (0,25 kW rating) or a DOC7 (0,55 kW rating).
- Installation is quick and easy: just connect the pipes and plug it in.
- Minibox can be installed on the floor or buried in a suitable structure (to withstand vehicle or foot traffic).
- An optional watertight lid (substituting the screens) can be installed for indoor use.